Tea Sim Tea Sim

179996 out of 180000

woo 02:59:996 , i'm the highest ranking american lol

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

grrr

needs a save function, weapon evolutions that arn't worse than the original weapon, a quality setting, and a status button on the keyboard

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

meh

stuff i didn't like
- expensive health
- enemies take way too long to die
- enemies hit you even if you arn't near them
- 100% accuracy achievement is impossible, because when you hit "finished" you shoot an arrow, thus blowing your achievement
- compound bow drop acheivement is retarded, even after beating the game i never got one
- game was laggy probably because of all the arrows. the bosses had a bazzilian arrows in them before they died. i don't know much about programming but that looks like a problem
- game was really repetitive
besides that i had a good 2 hours playing it

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

need a partner

i can't beat it on single player, i need someone to help me out, but everyone keeps leaving before we even get past the first level damnit!
if anyone wants to beat the game on multiplayer send me a pm

game review: it's good stuff, i love steampunk and there hasn't been much of it floating around

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

great game

sets a nice mood

2112-Coop Chapter3 2112-Coop Chapter3

holy crap!

this is just awesome

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

needs a difficulty setting

i'm not getting very far =( it needs a difficulty setting or more lives or a at least refresh the health each wave, or maybe just let us continue where we last died instead of making us play the whole thing from the start again.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

it autosaves =|

you guys this game autosaves, just load it up if you die

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

hmmm

i love the game, but when i went back to play the music i synced, it was way off timing.

Sin Mark Sin Mark

last 3 skills?

i played the armor games version so i could get the last skills, but what's up with the question marks? i tried making the warrior of chaos (most likely needs chaos ruins..right?) but none of those last 3 skills are working for me, it just won't accept my ruin combinations. i thought i needed to get all the other skills to reveal the combinations, but by the time i got them all the game was over =(