[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

lol, can't get enough of this

D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice

love the jamaican accent

hopefully you get to work with films or something, i hate commercials, especially the ones infesting the internet these days

BJ - Dark days BJ - Dark days

damn!

2:28 my brain totally shut itself off, i wasn't expecting a transition like that.
i havn't heard all of your music yet but damn this stuff is good

Atttttitude Atttttitude

O_o

this is one of the hottest loops i've come across lately, i'd never listen to it more than a few times in a row, but it's definately better than a 5/10

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

aww

this is beautiful. who's singing?
also, i'm curious what you took out at 3:00

haywirehaywire responds:

haha well all you need to know is that it was bad.

Choir Fire - Finna1/Nova Choir Fire - Finna1/Nova

love it

do you think you'll ever release an instrumental copy of the song? don't get me wrong the rapping is awesome, but if you think about the song without the rapping you have a whole nother song that is equally as amazing.

TEintl responds:

actually, as i've said this was produced by someone outside of TE. we're actually in the process of setting it up for exclusive rights to the beat,

so it CAN become ours.

thank you for your responce though i truly appreciate it.

8bit - First Signs of Corrupt 8bit - First Signs of Corrupt

sweet

are you actually making the game?

IbeSm responds:

No, the game is more of a background for the song. Sort of ironic considering music is always background for a game.

Appreicate the review, though, it seems like no one cares to leave a reply nowadays.

Rex Tremendae Rex Tremendae

lols

there are singers on newgrounds you know, ask LadyArsenic, she sings for MaestroRage. you could ask for someone in the audio forum too, or search the web for singers who're just seeking an experience.
this is amazing, i don't believe you were going to write a mass! have you heard Verdi's mass? some of it actually better than Mozart's.
you really need to find a singer though! i'd love to hear more stuff like this

MusicalRocky responds:

Yeah man Verdi's mass is awesome. Hopefully I finish this one someday.
I'll definitely look into finding singers, or a choir. :P
thanks for the review

-Rocky

This is Halloween (piano) This is Halloween (piano)

wow

i would also love to see the piano score, i've been wanting to play this for a while

Carol B Carol B

nostalgic

this is amazing, probably my favorite piano piece on newgrounds now.
would you happen to have any sheet music i can read? i'd be playing this every night, my family would probably love it also =D